Saturday, June 4, 2011

Confessions


My favorite song is “Aaron’s Party” by Aaron Carter, circa 2000. I am not claiming this to be condescending and ironic. I genuinely love this song.

There are few things in this world I love more than my cat. Oftentimes, I worry that in the case of a fire or tornado, I would make the subconscious decision to save her instead of one of my human family members.

I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life. Zero.

I loathe change of any kind. I’ll admit I fought back tears upon being unexpectedly confronted with the New Facebook.

I’m not the best driver. Not that I have a record or anything to show for it, but I tend to be more focused on singing along or telling an excellent story to passengers than I am on, ahem, staying in my lane.

I hate reading books that aren’t funny. They just bore me to no end.

I’m terrified of growing older.

Zombies make me more uncomfortable than any other form of monster, mutated human, etc.

I have a slight obsession with ginger cats and male human gingers. Can’t explain it.

I think comedy, specifically stand-up, is the greatest art form in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment