Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gary Busey's Finest


Last week, I posted a list of my favorite Charlie Sheen quotes. In that same vein, I would like to continue exploring the utterances of crazy people. This time, we will take a look at one of Hollywood’s most renowned crazy men: Gary Busey. The following are a few of my favorite Buseyisms. Enjoy. 

Do it.

“And light stands for L-I-G-H-T, which stands for Living in God’s Heavenly Thoughts.”

“…the experiences that God gave me to go through… which were cocaine, which were extravagant living in the fast, fast, fast, fast, fast lane, see?”

“And my dark side, my shadow, my lower companion is now in the back room blowing up balloons for kids’ parties.”

“Drinking your own blood is the paradigm of recycling.”

“Great things like this only happen for the first time once.”

“There has got to be more to life than being a really, really, ridiculously good actor.”

“You know what ‘sober’ stands for? It stands for ‘Son of a Bitch, Everything’s Real!”

“I’ve been told by doctors and surgeons that I have the energy of ten men who have normal jobs”

“You know what ‘fear’ stands for? It sounds for ‘False Evidence Appearing Real.’ It’s the darkroom where Satan develops his negatives.”

“I WILL TEAR OUT YOUR ENDOCRINE SYSTEM!”

“When you get lost in your imaginatory vagueness your foresight will become a nimble vagrant.”

“Your imagination is the hood ornament on your car of creativity.”

“Friends are just enemies in reverse.”

“You get to go home and eat a Mexican pizza, now think of that!”

“Men are failed women at birth.”

“One night… at [the hospital], I was sitting in bed… and saw the Grim Reaper standing in the corner. He was seven feet tall, with a brown robe. He pointed to me and said, ‘Relax, it’s not your time to go. You have been given gifts. These gifts are ready to be received by mankind. So get on your feet and improve.’ Then he laughed, spun his scythe, and left.”


No comments:

Post a Comment